Monday, October 1, 2012

Health - Google News: Breast cancer: should I examine myself for lumps? - The Guardian

Health - Google News
Google News
Breast cancer: should I examine myself for lumps? - The Guardian
Sep 30th 2012, 20:01


The Guardian

Breast cancer: should I examine myself for lumps?
The Guardian
Nearly 900 women in the UK are diagnosed with breast cancer each week. Yet according to a new report from Avon, a third of 2000 British women surveyed never examine their breasts. Avon's Breast Promise campaign has teamed up with a psychologist to come ...
Record turnout paces breast cancer walk; see video, photo galleryPoughkeepsie Journal
More Than 9000 Participate in Breast Cancer WalkRochester YNN
Supporters make strides to end breast cancerNews 10NBC
13WHAM-TV -WNEM Saginaw -NewsChannel 9 WSYR
all 21 news articles »

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More