Thursday, October 11, 2012

Health - Google News: Former Officer: "I'm Fighting For My Life After Contracting West Nile Virus" - Dothan First

Health - Google News
Google News
Former Officer: "I'm Fighting For My Life After Contracting West Nile Virus" - Dothan First
Oct 11th 2012, 10:44


CBC.ca

Former Officer: "I'm Fighting For My Life After Contracting West Nile Virus"
Dothan First
Former Houston County Deputy Sheriff Tommy Durden says he's a very sick man today--claiming he suffers from West Nile Virus. Durden, 66, became ill at the end of September. "I started off with nausea, headaches, muscle aches and joint pains," An ...
Will Upcoming First Frost Be Enough To Kill Mosquitos?CBS Local
13 new human cases of West Nile VirusFox 40 Jackson
Dead owl in Logan Co. test positive for West NileBloomington Pantagraph

all 342 news articles »

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More