Saturday, August 25, 2012

Health - Google News: Cardinal Francis George: I thought I had licked cancer, but I didn't - Chicago Sun-Times

Health - Google News
Google News
Cardinal Francis George: I thought I had licked cancer, but I didn't - Chicago Sun-Times
Aug 25th 2012, 00:14


CBS2 Chicago

Cardinal Francis George: I thought I had licked cancer, but I didn't
Chicago Sun-Times
Cardinal Francis George, in his first public comments since revealing last week that cancer was found in his liver and kidney, said he's still awaiting final word on how bad it is and what his treatment will be. The Chicago-born cardinal battled cancer ...
Cardinal George addresses illness before banquetChicago Daily Herald
Cardinal George: "I Thought I'd Licked This"NBC Chicago
Cardinal George Fearful, But Hopeful, About Latest Cancer DiagnosisCBS2 Chicago
cbs4qc.com -Chicago Tribune -ABC7Chicago.com
all 21 news articles »

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More